Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Well, I had intended to write a goodbye post. I don't have time to be on top of this blog the way I should be if I'm going to do it the right way. I had my second little one. Daelyn Olivia was born on 4/28/10 and weighed 7 lbs, 4 ozs. With Dawson and Daelyn and running Light My Fire Candles, that's about all I can handle. And then some! So I'm not really maintaining this blog anymore.

However . . .

I do still want to post amazing deals that I come across. So if you have an interest in deal shopping or couponing at all, then please enter your email address in the box on the right side to follow me. On the rare occassion that I do write a post about a spectacular deal, you'll get the info in your email. I still do a fair amount of research to save money for my family, and if I'm excited enough about it to come here and post, then trust me, you want to know about it! Although I'm not planning to pretty it up with pictures or anything.