Sunday, February 14, 2010

Update

Well, I'm moving slower and slower everyday. Officially 7 months along now. You know that scene from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas where his heart grows three sizes too big? Well, that's the way I feel about my stomach and chest right now. Flip me on my back and I rock back and forth like a turtle trying to get back up. LOL. But even with all of my complaints, this pregnancy is much easier than the last one. Even with all the aches and pains and mood swings and impatience, at least I don't have constant morning sickness. And I'm definitely getting moodier in direct proportion to the size of my belly, I don't just break out crying uncontrollably if someone looks at me the wrong way. So all I can say is that it could be much worse. This baby seems to be much more . . . high maintenance though. She complains and kicks me in painful ways if she doesn't like how I'm sitting or laying. Dawson didn't do that. He kicked me painfully when he got bigger and ran out of space, but it was a space issue. These kicks have been feeling like complaining, not like stretching. Not even born, and already a diva.

So anyway. I've still been working very hard on my website. I'm happy to report that some of my search engine optimization seems to be working. If you do a search for hand painted incense bottle in google, then my site comes up as #1!!! Go ahead, try it! And be sure to actually click that link to go to my page. If you do a search then go to my page, it tells google that my site was the one that you were looking for and it helps my ranking! Still working on getting somewhere with other key words. This stuff ain't easy.

As far as the money saving . . . excellent grocery shopping week. This coming week will be similar. Stocking up on laundry detergent and grands biscuits. And other things, but the Purex laundry detergent is nearly free, so I'm getting as much as I can. I'm ordering some coupons from ebay because I need to at least get enough for the whole year. See www.moneysavingmethods.blogspot.com for some details on the Purex deal.

I've also done some surveys. I qualified for one survey that paid me a dollar, and another product evaluation that will pay me $4 to test a product. So that's pretty cool. I'm also back to trying to find some mystery shopping opportunities. I can't run around much, but if the place is close by, or if it's for something I need, then I'm applying. Right now I want to be able to put as much money as possible into my business, so absolutely anywhere that I can save money or earn a little bit extra is going to help me reach my goals.

1 comment:

未來 said...

生命所經歷的折磨愈多,其所產生的奮鬥力愈大。 ..................................................