Monday, January 4, 2010

Target Prescription Coupon and Others

It's hard to find prescription coupons anymore. Target is the only that I've been able to consistantly find these days. Others are few and far between. It's a bummer because that's a huge way that I saved money on my groceries last year. This year it's probably going to be better for me to use a mail order pharmacy, but I will be detailing that more in a few days.

For now . . . go to Target's site. There are a bunch of printable coupons. You have to install a small program (I've not had any problems with it) and you can print each coupon twice. Right now, the aforementioned prescription coupon which gives you a $10 gift card with any new or transferred prescription. But there are some other good coupons there too. I was happy to see a Pepsi coupon. Good for a dollar off a 12 pack. And the 12 packs are on sale this week for 2.75. Makes for a great price. So scroll through all the coupons and print off any that sound good to you. Also a note, they will say at the top of the coupon once you print it if it is a Target store coupon or a manufacturer coupon. For the ones that are Target coupons, you can combine them with a manufacturer coupon.

No comments: