Monday, January 4, 2010

Stock Up Items of the Week


This is a new feature that I'm adding to my blog based on my year of experience. Between having an idea of the sales cycles of the stores, and knowing what I've found useful to have stockpiled, there are certain things that I'm excited about when I see them at low prices. So here's the first installment.


At Kroger this week, there are two items that are super stockup worthy.

Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes - On sale for .91, use the .35 manufacturer coupon from the paper on 12/13, doubles to .70 off, final price, .21 a box! I got a gazillion of these last year at this price. There are usually a bunch of internet printables around too. I thought I was over doing it because I literally had like thirty boxes of them in my pantry. But they don't go bad, and I used every last box over the course of the year. I even ran out a couple months ago and had to pay more than 21 cents a box, which was a bummer. So I'm using every single coupon I come across this time!


At Walgreens I already mentioned the free Electrosol. I have a couple more coupons to get them free and need to head back to use up all of my coupons. I hope they aren't all out.
NOTE: The deal I had in this post about Softsoap at Kroger was not accurate. It happens since coupons and deals can be regional, so be sure to look closely at any sale you are following online. The coupons that I had were for a different size than what was on sale at Kroger.

No comments: