Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stock Up Deal of the Week

Well, it's a bit more complicated this week. Kroger has a big sale on lots of stuff. I bought $80 worth of groceries for only $26 today. But it took some planning, and then two hours in the store to pull it off without getting confused. It was totally worth it for me. I had 39 coupons!

But if I have to pick just one thing that I recommend stockpiling it would be the cans of Hormel Chili. They end up being free after coupons. Now I actually don't care for the chili straight out of the can. But let me tell you a secret. Add some salsa to it, and it's wonderful. I threw some on a tortilla with cheese yesterday for dinner and called it Tex Mex.

If you want to see the full list, and believe me, it's substantial, go to www.thegrocerygame.com. This is a wonderful time to sign up for your 1 month free trial to try it out.

No comments: