Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stock Up Deal of the Week

12 packs of Pepsi products at Walgreens. There is a super amazing deal at Walgreens that runs this week and next week. If your family goes through a lot of soda, then seriously, it doesn't get any better than this. Here's the scoop.

Spend $20 in participating products. I get 5 12 packs for $15, and 2 bags of Tostitos for $5. Then you'll get a $10 Register Reward back for use on your next purchase. That makes it $10. And $10 for just the soda is a great deal. But with this, you also get the two bags of chips!!! Today I used my register rewards to purchase 4 Sunday papers. I'll be doing this deal many times over the next two weeks, and other things I like to use my register rewards on are diapers, cleaning supplies, and other sale items. In particular, Raisin Bran is a good price this week when you combine it with the $1 off 2 boxes coupon from the 1/3 paper. I also found some discounted Bonne Belle lip gloss products that I grabbed today to stick in my box of items to use as gifts throughout the year. I have to admit, they're meant for kids, but I love their things too! It took a bit of will power to tell myself that I already have thirty different flavors of gloss that I'm keeping for myself. I really don't need anymore. LOL.

No comments: