Sunday, December 27, 2009

Personal Update

Well, I've let it slide again. Let me just say that during pregnancy, I'm useless. I don't know how other women keep things together so well. However, I'm now 21 weeks along. All the morning sickness is gone. And I'm just starting to get big. So I'm feeling wonderful right now! I'm sure it will be about two weeks before I start getting the aches and pains from the big belly, but until then, I'm happy! I even have a decent amount of energy.

The other news I have is that from an ultrasound we had on Christmas Eve, IT'S A GIRL!!! The pictures weren't 100% conclusive, but from what we seen, and what I know, we're pretty confident that pink is the color to buy.

That's really about all that's going on in my life. I'm working hard making a baby, and trying to keep up with the other one. Dawson is such a good boy. He had a great Christmas. I tell you, the holidays are so much more fun with a little one. I couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve because I was so excited about Dawson waking up and getting his presents.

No comments: