Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still Alive

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been missing in action for the last month. I've been dealing with morning sickness, and keeping busy with my candle business when I'm able to function. It's been crazy. I haven't even had time and energy to do my couponing. Plus, cravings being what they are . . . going to the store with a list isn't exactly working out. I've actually paid full price for a few things. GASP!

But I do have some news. My candles are now available for sale at a new age store in Hamilton!!! Maiden, Mother, Crone on B Street is carrying some of my fragrance oils, candles, tarts and incense on consignment. This is a first for me and I have been very excited and have been working very hard on getting things together for it. I've also gotten back to doing my festivals and craft shows. It's been tough with the sickness and the tiredness. But it also feels really good to be out and working again.

Dawson was also sick for a few days. Just a little bug. No big deal. Enough to freak me out about flu/swine flu. But he's fine. He also had his yearly checkup for his heart. He has a tiny murmur, it's still there, but everything is fine. The doctor expects that it will heal itself, it just has to be checked every year.

If anyone knows of any good craft fairs going on in the Cincinnati/Dayton areas, please leave a comment or email me. I'm still working on my schedule. I will post it here once I've got things lined up. If anyone has any good contacts with the Lakota East High School craft fair that you can set me up with, I would appreciate it. I've heard there's a waiting list to get into that one, but I'm not above bribery. wink wink.

So, I'm trying to get back to normal, so I will be posting more regularly again.

No comments: