Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Check your car insurance

I switched companies for my car insurance today and am now paying almost half of what I used to. Huge savings. Better coverage. Crazy that I didn't do it sooner. Check around. I used Progressive this time. I'm going to make it a habit to compare rates about once a year now. It's easy when you can just answer questions online to get a quote. And what does the commercial say? Ten minutes could save you. It's true. Be sure to cancel your old policy after the new one is in effect. And I've seen commercials for Allstate where they'll cancel your old policy for you. Lots of neat benefits out there right now. I like Progressive because they'll cover vet bills for my puppy dogs if they're in the car during an accident too! Costs them very little, but they get huge happy customer points on that one. It's just a nice thing to do.

No comments: