Friday, October 16, 2009

10/18 coupons

There are 2 inserts in this Sunday's paper. I personally will not be buying extra papers because there is only one coupon that I will definitely use. 50 cents off on Super Pretzels. Doubles to $1, does not make sense to spend $1.50 on a paper for 1.00 worth of coupons. However, anyone that wants to send extra Super Pretzel coupons my way, feel free!

If you're wondering how I know exactly what coupons are going to be in the paper . . . they are listed at Taylortown and Coupon Clippers.

Another good site for sneak peek deals is www.iheartwags.com. You can see the Walgreens ads several weeks in advance! This can be very helpful. I knew not to buy soda one week it was on sale because it was going to be priced even better the following week.

No comments: