Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time Out Tuesday - Now Everyone Knows!


Ok. I'm not the kind of person who is good at waiting. I hate waiting. So it shouldn't surprise you to know that I only found out yesterday, and now I've told everyone and their brother that I'M PREGNANT!!! 4 weeks along. Due date is May 7th, just three days before Dawson's birthday. My hubby, Dave, is hoping that this one will come a bit early too and arrive on his birthday which is April 16th. We'll see. I just hope that this one will wait a little longer than Dawson did so that there are no health concerns or hospital drama.


I've already been going through all of my baby stuff and taking note of what I need. Of course, if it's a girl, I'll need oodles of things. But if I have another boy, then I won't need as much. Which just means that I'll get to spend the money on things that are more fun. The really fun thing is that I can be super prepared this time now that I know how to do the stockpiling thing.

I'm SOOO excited! I'm going to try very hard to eat right this time. My doctor had wanted me to lose weight last time, so I'm going to try really hard to do that this time. Ideally I'll lose five pounds throughout the pregnancy, then have the baby and lose another thirty automagically. But this time I also know what to expect. If I don't follow my doctor's advice and eat properly to lose some weight, then everything aches much more than it needs to once I start getting big. Plus my blood pressure was high last time and I'm hoping that won't be as big of a problem.

2 comments:

Danielle-lee said...

Congrats!!! Yay!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Enjoy this exciting time with your family...

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net