Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Product Review - Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant


Product review on Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant. I received a free sample of this in the mail along with a bunch of coupons. They had included a letter asking me to do a review, and I have been putting it off for a while because it didn't seem to be working. It works fine as a deodorant. Not my favorite in that regard, but certainly effective. However, it took a loooooong time for it to reduce the appearance of my armpit hair. I am a brunette, so it doesn't so much stretch out the time I can go between shaving. But it has made the hair much finer. So it's easier to shave and less likely that I'll miss anything when I'm in a hurry. The scent is nice, but not overpowering. All in all, I like it. It is probably my new favorite. Although I'll still use Degree if I'm working out in the yard or doing something more intense. Note that it takes several months for a noticeable change in the armpit hair category.

No comments: