Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello everyone. I'm back from my little vacation. I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. I'm starting to get more happy little pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness. Baby D is the size of a pea now. And my little guy Dawson was such a perfect little angel all weekend! He handled the car trip wonderfully. He was a little bit shy with his cousing Logan, but got along great with his cousin Lauren and Aunt Linda. He's a ladies man, what can I say? He ate and slept very little over the weekend too, he couldn't be bothered with it, he was too busy. So I'm expecting a grouchy baby tomorrow. Last night he went to sleep at a decent hour, but woke up in the middle of the night and wanted off the bed. We let him get down and we expected him to run around playing. Nope. Like two seconds later, we didn't hear any noise so we peeked to see what he was up to. He was fast asleep on the floor! I'm so proud of what a good boy he was/is though. Everyone kept asking us if he ever cries. Nope. Only when he doesn't feel good. Well, and I got in the pool with him a bit too fast one day and he was scared.

No comments: