Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time Out Tuesday

Excuse any typos you may find. As I write this, my little guy is napping on my back. What started as a "let's annoy Mommy so she will get off the computer" maneuver turned into a cozy place for a nap spot.

So. What has been going on with me outside the world of small business running and deal shooping? Not a whole bunch. I had been in a bit of a mopey, feeling sorry for myself state for a while. I feel like I've been working so hard with zero results. And with only one working car right now and that one being used by the hubby for work, I've felt trapped inside. True, I rarely went out when I had the car here to use, but just knowing that I was able to if I wanted to made a huge difference.

After spending a few days in the doldrums, I decided that it isn't pretty, so I need to pull myself together and get back into my groove. So I leaped out of bed this morning at the crack of noon and got busy. Even put on a touch of makeup. So I'm feeling pretty good today. I was awake until 4:30 am last night. Thinking about all of the things I wanted to get done today. I should have just gotten up and done a couple of them and I might have fallen asleep earlier. But that would have gone against the procrastinators mantra. Why do it today if you can put it off until tomorrow? Stay up all night worrying about it instead.

1 comment:

AB HOME Interiors said...

Yes I vote stay up all night and put it off till tomorrow. Just like the crabshack says...FREE crab tomorrow!! hahah Thanks for stopping by BAND OF BARBIES!