Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One small step for Business Mommy!


Thank you to all who visited yesterday! I reached my first goal of having 50 visitors in a single day! This is largely due to my muffin tin post that was linked to Her Cup Overfloweth. Thank you Michelle for giving me a fun post to be a part of, and thank you for coming up with the idea that is helping me feed my little guy, Dawson, in a way that he is loving!


Michelle also posts a lot of fun craft ideas for kids. Maybe you can find something fun to do with your little ones too, or maybe she can inspire you towards a new idea for your own crafts.

2 comments:

Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I remember my first 50 visits...It's the best feeling isn't it?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal! That's great!

I just started a new link-up that might drive a little more traffic your way. It's called "A Time to Give," and it's geared toward sharing ways that we can be generous. Stop by and check it out. If you have something to share, I'd love to include you! You can find it here: http://savingandgiving.blogspot.com/search/label/A%20Time%20to%20Give