Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walgreens Deals

I'm still figuring out my $5 deal . . . but in the meantime, I wanted to share how great I did on a different deal today. I really needed baby wipes. I was completely out and had to buy them at full price (gasp) earlier in the week. So when the Walgreens deal came up today, I was ready to go. If you spend $20 in Huggies wipes (or diapers) then you get back a $5 RR. So I had enough coupons to get 8 packs of wipes for $20, then I used a coupon for 75 cents off of each box. This equaled $ 14 OOP and then I got a $5 RR for use tomorrow. So all in all, $9 for 8 boxes of wipes! And I don't just use my wipes for baby bottom. I use them to wash my hands when I'm out and about. I use them in the basement when I'm making candles and I want to wash my hands without running upstairs. I use them when I'm outside and getting hot and sweaty to wash my face and neck to freshen up a bit. On top of that, I love reusing the wipe boxes for other things too.

No comments: