Monday, July 20, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Revised Schedule


A couple weeks ago I posted a schedule. Bad, bad idea. For me anyway. I am now throwing it out entirely. Not to say that I won't do the things on the schedule. Just that I'm not the kind of person that can stick to a schedule like that. Especially with something that I tap into my creativity a lot to do. I just totally freeze up trying to think of ideas on topic, then end up not posting anything. Then I feel bad and try to catch up. But then I'm still frozen up on topic one, and then trying to get topic two underway too. So that just isn't working for me.


I had all sorts of super ideas for my Muffin Tin Monday thing when I first decided to do it. Now, my muffin tin has been sitting on the stove trying its' hardest to inspire me, and all I see when I look at it is that I really should scrub at it a bit harder to see if some of the spots will come off, except that I'm worried it will mess up it's teflon coating. I think Dawson has been able to use it more creatively with his spatula these past couple weeks than what I have.

No comments: