Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Well, it's a little late. But better late than never. And I don't have a picture, but I want to get this posted before another week goes by.

I made Margarita Cupcakes! They were delicious. I used the recipe here:

http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/05/margarita-cupcakes-lime-frosting/

I changed the frosting slightly. I was out of regular margarita mix by the time I made the frosting, so I used strawberry margarita mix instead. I also added a bit of tequila to the frosting.

The cupcakes were a bit odd. But I really enjoyed them. Everyone else that tried them loved them too. I will probably make them a couple times a year. Also, since I knew that not everyone would eat them, I kept everything in the fridge. I frosted half of them for a party, and I've still got the other half, which I will munch on whenever I feel the urge.

No comments: