Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog World

You know, when I first heard about blogging, I thought it sounded pretty pointless and stupid. Then I found all of the deal shopping and couponing information. Now as I expand my horizons following links and looking for additional blogs to read, I'm amazed that I didn't latch on to this concept much sooner. It is amazing to read some of the stuff out there. I found one blog, by women, completely about cleavage. In my opinion, it's in a classy, feminist, being proud of what you have sort of way. So it's cool. Then on another blog I was reading about a woman's experiences in her childhood. Yet another one discusses some issues of motherhood in a completely candid and hilarious way. That blogger actually has a book coming out really soon. I have to post links to some of these blogs soon. I need to put them in a whole different section because they have nothing to do with my normal topics. But my point is that there is tons of free reading out there. A lot that is very interesting and real. The blog world is amazing once you've gotten sucked into it.

2 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

I totally agree. The blog world is amazing. I've met so many great women and gotten sucked into following their lives. Some I've been in real life and am so happy I have. Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your comment. :)

Stephanie said...

So true! I could read blogs for hours and hours (but, of course, I don't always have that luxury with 2 sweet little girls to care for). I'm always amazed at the talented, compassionate, and well-spoken women I find in the blogosphere.