Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shopping Trip 7-20-09


This one is a combined shopping trip for Meijer, Kroger and Walgreens. I spent a total of $8.40
out of pocket. I got $71.68 worth of merchandise. This time it wasn't all groceries because there weren't that many sales on things that I needed. But since I had several coupons for dollars off on my next order, I decided to get a few extras that I did need. This also includes some office supplies for myself and some school supplies to donate.
So here's the list. 6 jars of banana peppers, 5 bottles of Kraft dressing, 3 bottles of Sunny D, 2 bags of Quaker tortilla chips, 6 bars of Johnson's baby soap, 4 tubs of Country Crock butter, a pack of cheese slices, a 20 oz Mountain Dew not pictured because I drank it in the car, 10 notebooks, 1 pair of scissors, 2 packs of Crayola markers, a pack of 2 snack catcher bowls for Dawson, a turtle neck onesie for Dawson, a sippie cup water bottle converter, 2 10pk of ink pens, 4 5pk of mechanical pencils, 2 2pk of pens, 1 nice pen, 8pk of thick sharpies, Johnson & Johnson first aid kit, and 2 sample sizes of Nivea hand cream.

1 comment:

Danielle Miller said...

And I just realized that I forgot about the free Kroger gift cards I got from signing up for the Cincinnati Enquirer. That would have taken 3.98 off my total.