Friday, June 19, 2009

Swap Tree

This is an AWESOME!!!! new site that I found out about.  www.swaptree.com.  Set up an account and you can trade books, dvds, and cds for free.  All you do is list the items that you have and want to get rid of, then list the items that you want.  The site automatically finds matches, then coordinates the trade.  Once the trade is accepted by you and the other party, you mail them your item, they mail you theirs.  This is a great way to get rid of your old media that you no longer want in exchange for new things.  Not brand new of course.  But new to you.  I just set up my first trade.  I'll be getting a movie that I love but have had a hard time finding.  And getting rid of something I don't so much like.

I'm still in awe from this site.  I'm going to be going through my whole dvd collection this weekend.  And my cds too.  (Can we say crap left over from the ex?!!)  I am so excited about refreshing my collections and only having to pay shipping.

If you don't know specifically what you want, it still works.  Put in the item that you have, then it pops up a list of the things people have that want the item you're offering.  Then you can shop through the list.  

No comments: