Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meijer Trip 6/30/09

This one was a lot of fun! I spent a total of $6.35 for everything in the picture!!! There are 10 boxes of spaghetti, 6 jars of salsa, 5 packages of pepperoni slices, 3 bags of broccoli slaw, 2 packages of croutons, 3 containers of chip dip, and a bottle of barbecue sauce. (and a partridge in a pear tree.) All of this was done using a list from The Grocery Game. If you sign up, please use my email address as a referral. It is the single best resource out there for groceries. Then if you combine it with another coupon match up site like Mommy Snacks, then you can really do some damage!

I would say that I'm pretty much all stocked up again. Other than a few things here and there, along with a weekly trip for milk, eggs, and super deals, I could probably last another two months without doing any shopping. But the idea is to keep doing similar trips every single week so that you never run low on things.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest! Stopping by from SITS. :)

I've heard of the Grocery Game. :)