Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kool-Aid Fun



Well, from my Meijer trip yesterday I have 80 packets of Kool Aid mix. You heard me right. 80. So how am I ever going to drink all of that Kool Aid? Well, the short and sweet answer is that I'm going to add vodka to it. However, that makes me sound like an alcoholic. My point is, I will never get through 80 packets of Kool Aid in the method it was intended to be used, all on my own. So I am going to be on a Kool Aid Quest. It's pretty easy to find drink recipes online. I found one I can't wait to try. Berry Blue Kool Aid with Raspberry Pucker and vodka. Oh yeah.

I'm hoping to also find some interesting different ways to use it. There have got to be marinade and desert recipes. Maybe a strawberry viniagrette. We'll see. Whatever I don't find, I'll be experimenting with. So if you come over for dinner at my house and go home with a blue tongue and don't remember eating anything blue, you'll know why.

Tee-hee. I was just going to post a picture of the regular Kool Aid man, but I seen this picture and thought it went well with my vodka comment. LOL.

1 comment:

From Bottle to Box said...

I am laughing my butt off. "I'm going to add vodka." You are obviously a mom!! Can't wait to find out what you discover to do with the Kool-Aid!! Good Luck!!