Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Southern Living At Home

I am now a Southern Living At Home consultant.  Although their products are by no means cheap, they are positively wonderful.  It's amazing how hamburger helper can look like a gourmet meal when placed in the right serving dish!  

Although I'm not going to use this blog to "sell" you will probably start to notice things pop up here and there that feature the products I sell.  One thing in particular that I actually do promote is that through this consultant program, I am able to offer the magazine All You for $19.95 for a two year subscription.  Truthfully, this is the whole reason I signed up to be a consultant.  More to be able to offer this magazine that I already talk about in my couponing seminars at a much cheaper price.  However, now that I have a few products from the catalogue, I am so hooked!  For the purpose of this blog, I absolutely do not want to sell.  I want to help people learn to save money on things.  I will certainly take orders if you see something you're interested in, but that's not my point.

The catalogue and one of the books that I have has some super awesome decorating ideas.  Many of the decorating ideas can be done with similar, cheaper products.  Or maybe you already have something that would serve the purpose.  So that's my disclaimer.  I'm posting about the "idea" not about the "product."  Even though I sell and love the products, I will keep the nature of this blog in line with what it's goal is.  To help people save money.  If you are interested in learning more about the Southern Living at Home products, then I will soon have a separate site that will be listed in small business affiliate list on the right side of the page.

No comments: