Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Saving Energy Tips

I was checking out some of the good info at Tip Hero today.  I wrote before about how I found an article on this site about venting the dryer inside to "reuse" the heat and reduce heating costs.  We're getting to the time of year where the venting will be going back outside to keep the house cool.  So an energy conservation method in this case is to put one or two clean, dry towels in with your wet laundry when you dry.  It's supposed to greatly reduce the time it takes to dry your clothes.  Less time to dry, less power used!

On a different note, I've had some personal things going on and haven't been posting as much as I would like.  I intend for that to change right here and now though.  I'm going to have at least one post every single day.  So bear with me if it seems like I'm stretching a little bit to come up with info!  I'm also going to retouch on some important topics that I've written about in the past for people new to the site.

No comments: