Monday, April 6, 2009

Meijer Grocery Shopping

This is one of those weeks that I highly recommend signing up for the 99 cent trial for The Grocery Game.  Please use my email as your referral when you sign up.  I just printed my list for the week, and there are too many good deals to post here.  Things that I've not seen on other coupon match up sites, and things that are really amazing deals.  This is why paying for the service that Grocery Game provides is so worth it.  It's the unadvertised deals that I'll be getting this one week at Meijer that will save me enough money to make my full two month subscription fee worth the cost.

Even if I wanted to sit here and list all of the deals, I couldn't because the list is copyrighted.  But I will give you a couple examples.  

Breyer's ice cream is on sale 4/$10.  75 cents off coupon (doubles to $1) from yesterday's paper.  It makes a carton of the ice cream only $1.50!  Remember, Meijer only doubles two of the same coupons per order, so if you have multiple coupons, don't use more than two in each order.

Kraft Salad Dressing is on sale 3/$5.  There is a $1.50 off coupon from the paper on 3/29.  Makes the dressing only 17 cents!

Sign up for you 99 cent trial offer of The Grocery Game for more.  This is a great stock up week.  

No comments: