Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Habitat for Humanity Re-store

I just want to remind everyone about this awesome store if you missed my first post about it.  Habitat for Humanity runs their own store where they sell leftovers from their projects, and items that are donated to them by contractors or whoever.  It's like a big yard sale of building materials and stuff inside of a warehouse.  Last time I went I got a countertop for $12.  I'll be using it to create a display for my candle shop.  They have windows, tile, light fixtures, cabinets, etc, etc, etc.  Their stock is just dependent on what they were donated at the particular time you go in.  Some of it is brand new stuff, other things are old and used.  So it just depends on what kind of project you're looking to do.  Here's the link:



No comments: