Monday, April 13, 2009

A Good Investment


There are several different types of soap dispensers similar to this, but this is the model that I use. I've had it for several years, and I use MUCH less shampoo and soap this way than what I did with just squeezing it out of the bottle. A couple of pumps puts enough soap in your hand to get the job done, and if you need more, just get a couple more pumps. It's more convenient, no bottles to slip out of your hand or fall over on the floor or crowd the ledges of the tub. And I've at least doubled the life of a bottle of shampoo or body wash this way.
Here is a link to order if you want to:
I got mine at Home Depot and I'm sure they're available at other places too. But at amazon, it does qualify for free shipping since it's over $25.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

I am doing a coupon workshop at a women;s club meeting tomorrow. I have never done anything like this so I am alittle nervous about it.

Danielle Miller said...

It's normal to be a little nervous. Just remember that you have information that people want and you are the one in charge that is helping them. Everyone that I've talked to, in passing or in seminars has been hungry for the knowledge and amazed that there's so many ways to save/make money out there.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.