Friday, April 3, 2009

Coupon Seminar

If you are interested in getting your own group of friends and family together for a couponing seminar, please let me know.  I can set up a "private party" just for you.  You will need to have at least 12 people on your invite list that you expect to come.  Scheduling and attendance is free, and the seminar must be in my home.  

The way I format my seminars is that I touch on a little bit of a lot of information so that everyone can pick and choose what works best for them.  I talk some about couponing, getting free samples, internet shopping, and free money.  I also talk about valuable money saving resources that we have here in our own community that most people aren't aware of.

I provide some small snacks, all you have to do is bring the guests and the drinks!  (Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic are permitted.)  Email me with your contact information if you're interested.

No comments: