Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Coupon Master

This is a new site that I'm going to try out.  Everyone is welcome to join me, or wait until I report back with my experiences.  I spend about $10 a week on newspapers when there's going to be a good amount of coupons.  This week I stocked up pretzelfils.  They're so yummy!  And for 40 cents a box, can't lose!  I'll be going out for sausage tomorrow.  Meijer was out yesterday but should have more in now.

But, since I typically spend $10 a week on coupons by buying papers, I'm going to see if I can use this site to buy just the coupons I need.  (At least until I find a free coupon source.)  Now first off, for legal purposes, you aren't "buying" coupons.  You are paying for the person's time to clip and sort them.  (If you read the fine print on coupons, you will see that selling or buying coupons is illegal.)  So for 5 cents, you can get a coupon for 50 cents, which doubles to a dollar.  When you're only buying the coupons you need, then you aren't wasting time clipping or sorting them yourself.  

Today is Thursday, so you should be able to start finding coupon match ups at Mommy Snacks.  At least for Walgreens and CVS.  Then on Monday, Meijer's list will post at The Grocery Game, and usually Monday night Kroger's will post.  I'm going to see if I can order the coupons as soon as I find out the deals, then see how quickly they get sent to me and if I'm able to use them in time.  Since I will be shopping later in the week, they might be out of products, so I'll get a rain check for the items I need.  

Here's the link if you want to try it with me:
If everything works well then I'll list it in my side bar.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hey Danielle, I have used Coupon Master before. Ordered on Thursday or Friday, don't remember now, and did not get them until Wednesday, so I missed out on the deals I was trying for. I am in Columbus, IN so just a little further west from you.

Dina (from SFSM

Danielle Miller said...

Hmmm. Thanks for the feedback. I was going to start with that particular company because it is recommended on The Grocery Game. I'll still give it a try once and see. If I have the same problem I'll move on and try a different company.

If anyone else has any experience with this company, please post to let us know. Also, if you've had good experiences with other places, that would be valuable information too.