Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scholastic Sale!!!

These are wonderful. The last one I went to was a lot of fun. Good books at great prices. Plus the coupon for $10 off of $50 at already super cheap prices, you can't lose. The Scholastic warehouse in West Chester is across from the Frontgate Outlet. Look carefully because it really is just a warehouse. They don't have a store front. You go in a little side door and shop in the warehouse.

You do have to sign up on the website and print a pass of some type to get in. But it's free. I signed up as a volunteer. If they decide to call me to ask me to volunteer, we'll see. If it fits my schedule, I probably will. But there are some seriously good deals to be had. They're mostly kid books, but there is a small selection of adult books too.

http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/events/warehouse/states.asp?st_abbrev=OH

No comments: