Monday, March 16, 2009

Question . . . please comment

Ok. Purple hair. Juvenile, or cool? It would be temporary. I'm slightly goth, but in a socially acceptable way. I work for myself with this blog and a candle business that I'm trying to make super stylish. I think purple hair would be cool for a short period of time. I'm sure there would be an in between pink stage as it fades out. But I've been told that it's a teenager thing, and the last thing I want to do is distract from my professionalism in my businesses with a teeny bopper trend. I think there's a possibility that it could be one of those things that shows I'm willing to take risks, and that I have my own style. But again, I don't want to come across as immature or silly. So please, comment away. I'm thirty and possibly trying to hang onto my youth. But that's why I'm asking for comments.

No comments: