Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grocery List Organizer

This is an awesome product, and it's even cheaper now than when I bought mine! I'm not sure why. I love it. Especially with the stockpile grocery shopping. I have tons of groceries, so I don't always realize I'm out of something until I need it. Then if I don't have a coupon for it, I don't remember it. This way I just tell it to the machine, print out my list when I need it, and I'm good to go. It's speech recognition is very good. I was shocked yesterday when I added Worcestshire Sauce to my list and it knew exactly what I said. The magnets in it are very strong too so it sticks to the fridge without slipping. I personally recommend it very highly.

http://www.amazon.com/SmartShopper-Grocery-Organizer-Embedded-Thermal/dp/B000NTFW4C/ref=sr_1_120?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238118870&sr=1-120

No comments: