Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dieting

Ok, I don't usually do this, but I found a good product that is working very well for me. It's not so much a diet pill as it is an herbal supplement. There are like a dozen things good for weight loss in it like wheat grass and lemon balm, and just all sorts of herbs that are supposed to be a good combination for weight loss. It has been working great for me. It's called Orovo. It's expensive, so it doesn't fall under the money saving category. But I think a lot of us spend a lot of money on weight loss methods anyway. So finding something that works can actually be a money saver if you don't have to experiment anymore with other costly methods.

Of course, everyone is different, and it may not work for everyone. But I'm losing weight without changing any of my other habits, and it's giving me more energy too. But not the normal caffeine high kind of energy that feels weird.

So I just wanted to give my two cents. I'm not actively working hard on dieting or exercising. Just doing my normal thing and losing weight very gradually. Since I started this supplement, it's been coming off much, much faster. So I just wanted to give others the benefit of my experiment. I'm taking a gazillion of them. Like six in the morning and six at lunch time for the detox stage, but it's totally working without any odd side effects whatsoever!

www.orovo.com

No comments: