Friday, March 27, 2009

Be sure to look

I hope everyone enjoyed the seminar last night. I thought it was fun! Here are a few pointers/reminders to steer you in the right direction if you're just getting started.

The "It's Hip 2 Save" blog link in my side bar has some really good information out there today. With that particular blog, when you get to the bottom of the page make sure you click the link to view older posts. She has tons of information that is current so you can click back several pages and still get good information.

"Money Saving Methods" is the one with the detailed information on how to do internet offers for free gift cards. If anyone wants information about my methods, or deals I have done in the past, contact me directly. I'm not an expert at it yet, but I have a few under my belt and know some useful things. That is something that I consider "advanced" though. I suggest getting used to the other things first before tackling an internet offer.

Sunday is fast approaching. Try to start planning ahead now for your coupon needs. You should be able to look at "Mommy Snacks" to see what's going to be out there on sale, and what coupons you need to round up. (If you know me personally and see things you want that you don't have coupons for, let me know. I might have extras.)

Don't forget to see my older posts on Spam.

No comments: