Monday, February 2, 2009

Store Markdowns

I was just at the Walmart on Princeton Rd, and came across a couple really good deals on clothes. I found baby hoodies for $2. You'll have to search for this one. The sign above them said $9. But they are all marked $2. I bought a couple of each design in different sizes. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Also, there are some cute Christmas T-shirts in the women's department for $1 each. These would make good stocking stuffers for next year, or good generic gifts for when you have to buy for someone you don't know or don't spend much on. I grabbed several.

At Michael's in Bridgewater Falls, they have some really nice odds and ends marked down for .25 each. I might have to back and grab more. Little tins, note cards, stickers, and ribbon.

No comments: