Friday, February 20, 2009

Rite Aid

I don't usually shop at Rite Aid because the closest one I know of is in Middletown. However, they have a deal right now that I think is actually going to get me out there. See this link for a coupon on $10 off of a $30 purchase. Remember, have the cashier scan this coupon first before any other coupons. My goal is to start at about $32, and end at about $8. Now that's my goal before looking at my add and matching coupons, so don't hold me to that if I can't quite get there. Even starting at $30 and ending at $20 is a great deal is you end up buying something like a little dvd player or ipod speakers or something.

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/02/yet-another-10-off-30-rite-aid-coupon.html

1 comment:

Danielle Miller said...

Their online ad didn't interest me. But $10 free is $10 free. I'll look through my coupons and find things I need that they'll have. If not, I'll get some diapers or find discounted items.