Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Deals

I'm in a bit of a rush today, but I want to make sure that anyone who is following is able to take advantage of some of the nifty offers going on today.  

First off, check out http://www.moneysavingmethods.blogspot.com/ for a free $5 gift card from Dillyeo.  No clue what this place is, but by the time I receive my card, I'll know.  You don't need to enter any credit card info or anything, so it's completely free.

Also, on the same site, Carrie recommends signing up for the Staples rewards club in order to recycle your empty ink cartridges for cash.  Great deal and recycling too!  

Third of all, from The Grocery Game, if you're following, the best deals seem to be at Meijer this week.  Although Kroger has some nifty things too.  Free Hall's cough drops with coupons, and also free Jose Ole Chimichangas with coupon.  Martha White muffin mix and Country Crock Butter spread also have good deals that I'll be using.  With coupons of course.  However, these are only the deals that I'm interested in.  If you want the whole shebang, then sign up with Grocery Game for their 99 cent one month trial to see how it works.  Please use my email address, smartbusinessmommy@gmail.com as your referral.

1 comment:

Free Online Coupons said...

Hi,


Now your Blog visitors can save an EXTRA 10% Off their order for Dillyeo.com purchase available at TopInCoupons.com.

So give always some extra savings with TopInCoupons.com