Saturday, February 14, 2009

Free Movie Tickets!

For the entire month of February (so I'm told, you may want to check with your particular store first) Walgreens is giving you two free movie tickets for every 4 Axe products you buy.  If you plan to do the offer more than once, then be sure to separate out the orders.  (Get 4 items scanned, pay, get your receipt and movie ticket print out, get 4 items scanned, pay, get your receipt and movie ticket print out, etc.)  This is a great deal.  My family doesn't use Axe products so I looked at like I was paying for the movie tickets and getting the Axe products for free.  They will go into the Christmas present box for gift sets for my cousin's boyfriends and people like that.  I particularly like the cute little 4 pack bullet sets.  Great stocking stuffers.  And cute.  I know, guys don't go for cute.  But at least the women can feel happy putting together the gift packs!  The detailer sponges are also included in the deal, and that is one of the products that my husband actually does use, so good deal there.

No comments: