Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Vows and Promises

We have a new small business affiliate!  These are links for local small businesses to get a little extra promotion through this blog, and through other projects that I start or take part in so we can work together and all help each other out.  I also hope to inform those of you who aren't small business owners, but come on here for money saving advice, so that you are aware of some of the small businesses that we have in our local community that have their products or services available.

Wedding Vows and Promises is a local business run by Starla Northcutt.  If you are getting married or know someone who is, see her website.  My husband and I were married by her in our back yard, and it was a very beautiful ceremony.  I highly recommend her services.  She also is available for other types of ceremonies but you should see her website and contact her directly for more information

No comments: