Saturday, January 3, 2009

Small Business Affiliates

I've added a new list to this blog.  This will include small businesses that are local to the area, or that are otherwise associated with this blog and/or assist in providing or sharing valuable information.  

Light My Fire Candles is my own personal business.  I obviously do candles, but also pretty much any type of home fragrance need you may have.

DB Short Publishing is the publisher of our neighborhood newsletter.  Be sure to check for your copy at your door or mailbox each month to see what is going on in the area.  

2 comments:

Starla said...

I have contacted DBpublishing & plan on doing business with these people in the near future. Belena (owner) is one of the nicest people. I look forward to a good working relationship with her/them.
Please check out their newsletter. Not only does it keep you informed but companies give you deals, as well.

Danielle Miller said...

Yes, I've been emailing back and forth with Belena for a few weeks. She's awesome! I'm hoping to put together a small business meeting at my home late January or early February, (although even unemployed I just don't have time for everything!) Hopefully we can get a dozen people or so to come and talk about stuff.