Friday, January 2, 2009

Outlet Stores

Well, I checked out the Habitat for Humanity place.  It's like a big warehouse garage sale.  Not too pretty.  But, what do you expect?  Their prices are great.  I found a couple things I want but just can't afford right now being unemployed.  But I did get a shelf and countertop for my home based business to serve as a display unit in the garage.  Let's see, the shelf was $5, and the beautiful countertop was $12.  I consider it an excellent buy.  I need to do a little work to attach the top to the shelf, but it will be worth it.

Also, right next door is a Pease outlet store.  They sell doors, windows, cabinets, things of that nature.  Much higher end than the Habitat for Humanity place.  And I'm not real familiar with the costs of the higher end doors and such either, so I can't much say if it was a good deal or not.  But it's literally right next door, so if you're checking out one, go ahead and check out the other.  

No comments: