Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kroger Trip

No picture, but I stocked up on the free or low cost items.  12 bottles of free lotion, 4 bags of Ludens cough drops, 6 bottles of Red Hot sauce, and 5 3-packs of Dial soap.  I couldn't find all of my coupons this morning, but wanted to get their before they were out, so I'll be searching through my stack some more and making a second trip.  

A secret that I learnt from my mom as a kid . . . don't buy deli meat from the deli.  Well, this only works for ham, and I think bologna.  Get a big chunk of ham from the meat department, and have the meat department slice it for you.  It's much cheaper this way, (3.49 a pound today) and it's better quality, and if you go on a weekday, they usually have it marked down.  3.49 is the marked down price.

No comments: