Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kroger Deals Starting Monday

Kroger is having an excellent deal on Buy 10 items, get $5 off.  Matching up with coupons make these an even more excellent deal.  I don't know exactly how much I'll be getting yet, I'm working on matching coupons today.  But I'll definitely be getting a lot of Green Giant Steamer veggies, Hormel chili, and sour cream.  I'm throwing in a few extra items here and there, otherwise everything would be free after the $5 off, and that might mess up the way the transaction works.  Better safe than sorry.  I know I'll at least be doing it three times.  And my calculation shows that three times with the particular items I'll be buying, along with the coupons and $5 off means that I'll be getting 30 items for less than $5.  How's that for a grocery trip!!!  

No comments: