Monday, January 19, 2009

Freezer

Yay!  I got my freezer today!!!  It's sitting in the garage in it's box right now.  I have to make a space for it.  I can't wait to get it turned on and loaded up.  I've already got several bags of things sitting in the garage.  Thank goodness it's cold enough outside to keep them cold.

Also stocking up on Pepsi products like crazy at Walgreens.  I don't know if they'll ever be on sale this low again, so I'm just going to keep right on buying them.  I don't know where I'm going to store it all, but with as much pop as we go through, it's worth it.

2 comments:

Starla said...

Congratulations!

I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. ;)

Danielle Miller said...

Sign up for the trial month of The Grocery Game for 99 cents. It makes more sense after seeing the deals and coupons matched up by someone else. Eventually you'll get the hang of it and not need to pay for the subscription.

An example though, my Kroger trip this week . . . Buy 10 of their specific sale items, get $5 off. Since I buy five papers, and there was a .50 Green Giant Steamer coupon (doubles to a dollar) and a dollar off Steamer coupon, I bought ten bags of Steamers for 14.90. Minus 10.00 worth of coupons. Minus 5.00 Kroger deal. I just made sure I had something that actually cost something at the beginning of the order to make sure the whole $5 would come off and not confuse the cashier.