Sunday, January 11, 2009

Extra Coupons - Come on Over

First off, my house is currently a mess and you just have to accept that if you want to take me up on this offer.

I have some coupons that I know I will not be able to use that may be very valuable to others.  First off, the Target ad has the $10 gift card on any new or transferred prescription.  I have 11 of them, and I won't be able to use a single one.  

There is a magazine called Real Simple (haven't looked at mine yet so I can't say if it's good or not), I have 9 of these coupons that I can give away.  

One more that I'm aware of at the moment that I won't be able to use is the Michael's percent off coupons.  I believe I have 9 available at the moment, but they always send more in the mail or the Echo, so there may be more available later.

If anyone is interested in these coupons, please let me know by email at smartbusinessmommy@gmail.com  I will either let you know when I will be home, or will put them in an envelope in a place outside.  I'll give you specific details in the email when you contact me.

No comments: