Thursday, December 18, 2008

Woohoo for Meijer!!!

I just got back from grocery shopping.  I had to pick up a new prescription so I had a $15 off my order coupon.  I got like a dozen bags of veggies (which resulted in an overage, 76 cents a bag, but a dollar off coupon, sometimes they let you get away with it, other times not, I think it depends on how much the cashier cares, this one didn't care, so yay me.)  I got five containers of frosting, four packs of cookie mix, six boxes of egos, 6 bottles of Downy fabric softener, 2 2 liters of pepsi, and a gallon of milk.  The total of all of that was about $20.  And on the way out I was feeling pretty good about myself, so I stuck a dollar in the lotto machine, and won $10.  So, $10 for a super shopping trip.  Oh, and I got carded when I cashed the lotto ticket.  Skill, luck, and lookin' good!  Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: