Friday, December 5, 2008

Weekend Savings Preview

I want to point out that if you go to the Mommy Snacks Blog link, then click on Walgreens, she lists all of the good deals that she sees going on at Walgreens NEXT WEEK.  So if there is something you were planning to buy before Sunday at Walgreens, you may want to compare.  She lists the deals she likes, then also posts a link to the entire ad.  One thing in particular that I had planned to get was a second Entertainment Book for 2009.  (Really great Meijer and GFS coupons.)  This week there is a $5 off coupon for it.  But I noticed that if I wait until Sunday to get it, there's a $10 off coupon.  Can't beat that!

Something new I learned from reading Mommy Snacks today too.  She references Taylortown Coupon Preview.  I'm putting a link on my page for this because it will be super helpful for me.  It lists all of the coupons that are going to be in the next Sunday paper!  This is especially helpful for me because it will tell me exactly how important it is for me to get my butt out of bed and go get my papers.  If I don't get out early enough, sometimes they're all out.  I'll definitely be getting up early.  Of particular interest to me is the vegetable coupons, and the razor coupons.  I'm pretty much stocked up on razors.  But if I'm able to get them for next to nothing or sometimes nothing, then I give them away or donate them.  

No comments: