Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Want a Massage?

For those of us on such a tight budget that we are counting our pennies with the coupon thing, and doing everything possible to save and make money, the thought of a nice relaxing day at the spa is probably the last thing on our minds.  However, if you are reading this and in the Cincinnati area, we're in luck!!!  I have not personally been yet.  Maybe I'll go if I get any Christmas money.  There is a massage school in Blue Ash where you can get an hour long massage for only $35.  Yes, the massage is done by a student.  But come on.  If anyone is going to spend a whole hour to rub my back, I don't care if a monkey is doing it.  Their contact number is 513-469-9550.  They are located at 11256 Cornell Park Drive, Suite 508 in Blue Ash.  It's a good way to indulge in a spa treatment without paying the spa price.

1 comment:

Starla said...

There is also a school in South Lebanon, or Lebanon, Ohio.
I would assume their students would need practice, as well. :)