Monday, December 22, 2008

Sales

Free hair dryer Monday only at Walgreens.  While supplies last.  You pay ten bucks.  You get back ten bucks in register rewards.

At Meijer, now other blogs say this will work, but I won't believe it until I see it.  Covergirl foundation products are on sale buy one get one.  There is also a coupon for buy one get one.  Supposedly that means you get both items free.  I'm going there in the morning.  I'll let you know if it works.

Everyone pretty much has soda on sale.  My family goes through soda like crazy, so that's what I'm stocking up on this week.  I've got to find a better way to manage my stockpile.  But I've only been doing this for about a month, and already, if I absolutely had to and didn't have any money to spend, I could get by on my weekly grocery trip only including a couple gallons of milk.  And that would be because we would mostly be eating cereal, and cookies!  No, we have plenty of frozen veggies and spam too.  So if we have a blizzard or a nuclear fall out or something, we may not be eating tasty meals, but at least we won't starve!  

No comments: